False Creek Healthcare Centre is Hiring!
Interested in a career in healthcare? Working with skilled doctors and the latest equipment in a professional atmosphere?
Work in a unique and rewarding team environment, focusing on quality of patient care. Join our team and make a difference in healthcare!
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes, including salary expectations, to the attention of Human Resources.
Lap-band Coordinator/Fill Nurse – Full Time
False Creek Healthcare Centre, a Centric Health company, is currently looking for a Full time Lap-band Coordinator/Fill Nurse. The Coordinator is responsible for providing specialized care and support to Lap-band patients.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate, communicate and coordinate patient care with the multidisciplinary team members, patients, and family members
- Provide education and information to patients and patients’ family members
- Conduct post-op follow up with patients
- Update social media relating to the Lap-band program
- Be understanding and sensitive to the unique needs of the patient population
- Perform lap-band fills
- Attend events for the purpose of marketing the bariatric program
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of acute medical/surgical practice experience, preferably within a bariatric surgery practice.
Program specific training will be provided.
- Completion of Registered Nurse program from an approved program.
- Current CRNBC Registration is required
- Current CPR certification is required
- ACLS certification is an asset
- Critical Care training is an asset
- PAR nursing experience is an asset
Work in a unique and rewarding team environment, focusing on quality of patient care. You are personable and professional with the ability to support your team and provide great customer service. Industry competitive salary. Join our team and make a difference in healthcare!
Click here to apply.
Achieving excellence at a medical facility takes years of dedication; since being founded in 1996, False Creek Healthcare has become one of Canada’s most renowned private health providers, performing over 40,000 successful procedures. This state-of-the art private centre is more than just a private clinic; it offers world-class service to individuals seeking immediate access to the best medical care Canada has to offer, utilizing the most advanced medical technology and techniques available. What sets False Creek apart is its comprehensive vision of care with all departments under one roof: Executive health, wellness programs, urgent care, family practice, diagnostics, specialists and surgeons. This patient centred facility strives for the highest standards, not only in expertise and technology, but also in its atmosphere, where a soothing surrounding and intimate environment is cultivated to provide a satisfying patient experience.