Dr. Amin Javer
Practicing in: To be updated
#2 of 54 Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctors in Vancouver, British ColumbiaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Amin Javer is a Royal College Board-Certified Otolaryngologist with specialization in the medical and surgical management of the nasal and sinus disease. He has extensive experience in managing acute and chronic sinusitis with endoscopic commuter assisted sinus surgery (CASS). Apart from working at out False Creek Health Centre, he is also the Director at St. Paul’s Sinus Centre; Clinical Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia; and Otolaryngologist at HealthChoicesFirst.com.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1991 from the University of British Columbia, followed by a one year internship at Regina General Hospital. He completed his Otolaryngology Residency Program from the University of British Columbia and Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base from Georgia Rhinology and Sinus Centre, Memorial Medical Centre, Savannah, GA.
He has co-published 68 Journals related to the field of Otolaryngology and is an honored presenter/speaker internationally.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Director at St. Paul’s Sinus Centre
- Head of Rhinologic Teaching at the University of British Columbia
- Director of Ear Nose Throat Research at the University of British Columbia
- Consultant of the Aga Khan Health Board
- Co-Director of the Annual Resident Sinus Course
- Otolaryngologist at HealthChoicesFirst.com
- International Guest Speaker
- Co-published 68 Journals regarding Otolaryngology
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher/Reviewer
- St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation: Taking part in Scotiabank Charity Challenge to Thank a “Health Care Hero” – n.d.
- Jennifer Sweeny: Hero #7 — Dr. Amin Javer – 2012
- CTV News Vancouver: Immunodeficiency Patients Ignored in Canada: experts – 2010
- IsMailMail: Highly Sought Surgeon Dr Amin Javer to get More Operating Room Time at St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, to Reduce Waitlist – 2010
- PR Newswire: ENTrigue Surgical, Inc. Announces Initial Clinical Experience with Ventera™ Sinus Dilation Systems and the Commercial Launch of Synaero™ Hemostasis Product – 2010
- CTV News: New Procedure Offers Sinus Sufferers Surgery Alternative – 2009
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted Aug. 9, 2015
Submitted April 29, 2015
Submitted April 7, 2015
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.