Dr. Arko Demianczuk
Practicing in: To be updated
#12 of 102 Cosmetic Surgeons / Plastic Surgeons in Vancouver, British ColumbiaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Arko Demianczuk is a Royal College Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, specializing in reconstructive face surgery for patients following cancer, hand and cosmetic surgery. Apart from working at our False Creek Healthcare Centre, he is also a faculty member at the University of British Columbia and is on staff at the Vancouver General Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital and the BC Cancer Agency.
He received his Doctor of Medicine (MD) with honors in 1997 at Queen’s University, followed by the completion of his residency in the Division of Plastic Surgery in 2002 from the University of British Columbia. He completed his one-year Clinical Fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery in 2003 from the Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Demianczuk provides a wide array of cosmetic procedures including facial aesthetics, breast aesthetics and body contouring. He has extensive experience with silicone gel, cohesive gel and saline breast implants.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Recipient of many awards, including
- Holubitsky Award for Oustanding Academic Achievement and Surgical Excellence from University of British Columbia
- Best Resident Presentation from University of British Columbia
- J.D. Hatcher Award for Excellence in Research from Queen’s University
- Director of Plastic Surgery Undergraduate Education, University of British Columbia
- Clinical Associate Professor University of British Columbia
- Was a Lieutenant in the Canadian Armed Forces (Air, Reserve)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Qualified
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher/Presenter
- Before Last Call: 10 Vancouver Plastic Surgeons Offer Boob Jobs Now While You Pay Later – 2011
- The Vancouver Sun: Plastic Surgeons Donate a Day’s Fees – 2006
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted Aug. 21, 2015
Submitted Aug. 20, 2015
Submitted Oct. 15, 2012
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.