Dr. David Taylor
Practicing in: To be updated
#3 of 17 Vascular Surgeons / Phlebologists in Vancouver, British ColumbiaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. David Taylor is a Royal College Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon, with special interest in Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis, Endovascular Therapy and Athletic Injury at our False Creek Health Centre. He is also an Associate Professor within the Division of Vascular Surgery at the University of British Columbia.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) from the University of British Columbia in 1978 and completed his Internship at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario in 1979. He completed his Residency in General Surgery in 1985 and Vascular Surgery Fellowship in 1986 from the University of British Columbia. He also holds a Vascular Surgery Fellowship from the University of Washington.
He has 50 published journal articles and four book chapters, related to the field of Urology. He was the past President for the Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Past Division Head of Vascular Surgery at the University of British Columbia
- Past Division Head of Vascular Surgery at Vancouver Hospital
- Past President for the Canadian Society in the Vascular Surgery Department
- Past President for the Pacific Northwest Vascular Society
- Past Chief Examiner for Vascular Surgery at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia
- Published 50 Journal Articles
- Published 4 Book Chapters
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted Feb. 17, 2015
Submitted Oct. 15, 2014
Submitted Jan. 11, 2012
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.