Dr. Donald Anderson
Practicing in: To be updated
#1 of 6 Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctors in Coquitlam, British ColumbiaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Donald Anderson is a certified otolaryngologist, specializing in head and neck oncology at our False Creek Surgical Centre. He also holds the position of Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology for Surrey Memorial Hospital and Royal Columbian & Eagle Rise Hospitals, where he serves as an active member of the Perioperative Advisory Committee. He is also the Chief Otolaryngology, Council of Surgical Chiefs for the Fraser Health Authority. He serves as an active staff for St. Mary’s Hospital and Vancouver General Hospital.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) from the University of Alberta. He completed a one year internship at the Royal Alexandra Hospital, followed by the completion of his residency in General Surgery and Residency in Otolaryngology from the University of British Columbia. Within the following year, he received his Fellowship in Head and Neck Microvascular Surgery from Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Anderson has numerous of publications related to the field of oncology. He is a 5 time winner of the Golden Grommet Award, awarded yearly to the surgeon UBC otolaryngology residents liked most to work with.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Recipient of many awards, including:
- 5 time winner of the Golden Grommet Award (awarded yearly to the surgeon UBC otolaryngology residents liked most to work with)
- Best Poster Presentation at the University of British Columbia Department of Surgery Research Day
- American Association for Cancer Research GlaxoSmithKline Outstanding Clinical Scholarship Award
- Canadian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Honour Award
- Poliquin Xomed Award from the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology
- Glen Kong Research Award in Otolaryngology
- University of British Columbia Certificate of Recognition for contributions to the Faculty of Medicine
- Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology at Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology at Royal Columbian Hospital
- Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology at Eagle Ridge Hospital
- Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology, Council of Surgical Chiefs at Fraser Health Authority
- Past Chief in the Division of Otolaryngology at St. Mary’s Hospital
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
- Guest Speaker/Presenter
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted July 29, 2015
Submitted May 1, 2015
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.