Dr. Ihor Mota
Practicing in: To be updated
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Ihor Mota is a Royal College Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon at our False Creek Health Centre. He is also a Teaching Staff within the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia; Hospitalist at the Fraser Health Authority, Delta Hospital; and Clinical Surgical Associate in the Cardiac Surgery Department at Vancouver General Hospital.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1981 from the State Medical University, Lviv, Ukraine. He completed his Residency in General Surgery and Specialization in 1982 from the Regional Hospital, Lviv, Ukraine. In 1992, he completed is Clinical Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery from Bakulev’s Research Institute for Cardiovascular Surgery, Moscow, Russian and received his PhD. Upon the completion of his LMCC exams, Dr. Mota completed his residency in Family Medicine from the University of Saskatchewan.
He has 22 publications and continuously participates in local and international phlebology meetings and workshops as an effort to build on his knowledge so he can offer his patients quality care. Aside from English, he is fluent in Polish. When he is not working, he enjoys hiking, fishing, road trips and travel.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Teaching Staff at the University of British Columbia
- Has 22 publications
- Continuously participates in local and international phlebology meetings and workshops
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
- EVA Vein Care Clinic: Our Team – 2014
- UBC: Cutting Edge, Without the Cutting – 2013
- UBC: David Liu receives Young Investigator Award – 2013
- Canadian Association of Radiologists: Young Investigator Award 2013 Dr. David Liu, British Columbia – 2013
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Road Trips
- To be updated