Dr. Roy Jackson
Practicing in: To be updated
#1 of 11 Gynecologists (OBGYN) in White Rock, British ColumbiaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Roy Jackson is a Royal College Board-Certified Gynecologic Surgeon and Director of Gynecologic Services at our False Creek Health Centre. With 20 years of experience, he committed to providing superlative women’s wellness, including female sexual and aesthetic health. He also holds the position of Consultant Gynecologist at Peach Arch Hospital and Prince George Hospital in British Columbia.
He received his Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 1987 from the University of Witwatersrand Medical School in Johannesburg, South Africa. He then completed a specialty residency in Gynecology in 1994 from the University of British Columbia, and subsequently trained in Cosmetic Gynecology, under the famed pioneer Dr. David Matlock, in Los Angeles. He studied leading-edge Laser Medicine, and became one of the first Gynecologists to perform Laser Vaginal Surgery in Canada.
Dr. Jackson is the co-author of an authoritative book on the subject of vaginal surgery entitled “Vaginal Rejuvenation”.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- One of the First Gynecologists to Perform Laser Vaginal Surgery in Canada
- Leader in the field of Women’s Health Care Delivery since 1990
- Medical Director of Southern Health Centre
- Head of Gynaecological Services at False Creek Healthcare Centre
- Founder of Romich Medical
- Founder and Co-Host of Empowering Women Radio on CISL 650AM
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Peace Arch Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Prince George Hospital
- Co-Founder of Doyen Medical Inc.
- Co-Author of an Authoritative Book on the Subject of Vaginal Surgery Entitled “Vaginal Rejuvenation”
- Founder and Co-Host of Empowering Women Radio on CISL 650AM – Every Saturday 11AM-12PM
- BMO Community: Dr. Roy Jackson: Build Your Business Instead of Working In It – 2011
- The Globe and Mail: Hit Me With Your Best Shot – 2009
- The Tyee – Meet the Genitailor – 2005
- Unlocking Secrets For Women: Labia Plasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation with Dr. Roy Jackson – 2004
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted Aug. 14, 2015
Submitted April 25, 2014
Submitted Oct. 4, 2011
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.