Canadian patients are given the opportunity to undergo MRI, MRV and Doppler studies designed to detect the truncal venous malformations that cause CCSVI. Many public hospitals and other private facilities use 1.5 Tesla scanning technology. However, at False Creek Healthcare in Vancouver, a 3.0 Tesla MRI is used to increase the detection of inflammatory cerebral diseases, such as multiple sclerosis.
Choose False Creek Healthcare Centre with Confidence
- We are the first Medical Organization to offer CCSVI testing in Canada
- Superior technology – The only 3T MRI in B.C.
- Jenna Machala – Patient Liaison Consultation. Speak to someone who has first-hand experience of CCSVI
- Expertly trained technologists – Zamboni Method
- Our reports include a post analysis report from Dr. Haacke
- Dr. Mark Godley is a chairperson of the International Society for Neurovascular Disease
Learn more about the CCSVI Scan Program – MRI, Ultrasound, and Blood Flow Analysis.
For the latest developments about CCSVI please refer to our Facebook page.