Dr. Arman Abdalkhani
Practicing in: To be updated
#2 of 50 Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctors in Palo Alto, CaliforniaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Arman Abdalkhani is a Royal College Board Certified Otolaryngologist, specializing in ear, throat and nose. Prior to False Creek Healthcare Centre, Dr. Abdalkhani served as a physician in the department of otolaryngology at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and an Adjunct Faculty of Otolaryngology at Stanford University.
Dr. Abdalkhani received his Doctor of Medicine from Indiana University. During his time here, Dr. Abdalkhani received the William & Groves Hardiman Scholarship for Outstanding Medical Research. He completed his internship in General Surgery at Tulane University in 2004 and Residency in Otolaryngology at Stanford University in 2008.
He is certified by, the American Board of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, and an active member of the American Rhinologic Society. Dr. Abdalkhani has 8 peer-reviewed publications, and enjoys resident teaching, hoping to continue to be involved in resident education. He is fluent in both Spanish and Farsi. When not working, Dr. Abdalkhani enjoys cycling, playing soccer and taking hikes with his family.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Recipient of the following awards
- Successful Co-applicant to Xoran Research Grant
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Technology in Medical Sciences
- William & Groves Hardiman Scholarship for Outstanding Medical Research
- Indiana University School of Medicine Research Program Scholarship
- National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates Grant
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa (Honoured Society for the liberal arts and sciences)
- Elected to Phi Lamda Upsilon Honorary Chemistry Society
- Resident Teacher
- 8 Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Hiking with Family
Submitted May 7, 2015
Submitted Nov. 8, 2014
Submitted June 11, 2013
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.