Dr. Darren Lazare
Practicing in: To be updated
#9 of 156 Gynecologists (OBGYN) in Edmonton, AlbertaLanguages:
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Darren Lazare is a licensed specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at our False Creek Healthcare Centre. His practice is focused on female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery which encompasses non-surgical and surgical management of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, voiding dysfunction and post-partum perineal injury.
Dr. Lazare received his Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Ross University, School of Medicine. He completed his Rotating Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Memorial University, Followed by the completion of his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of British Columbia. He received his Fellowship in Urogynecology from the University of Alberta. He also holds a Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Epidemiology.
Dr. Lazare has 3 published pieces and 3 ongoing research pieces related to the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Clinical Assista-nt Professor at University of British Columbia
- Past Objective Structured Clinical Examination Examiner for Residents
- Has 3 Published Pieces and 3 Ongoing research pieces related to the Field of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
- Guest Speaker/Presenter
- The Now: ‘Sexy For Life’ talk Wednesday – 2013
- Maureen Mcgrath: Dr. Darren Lazare and Dr. Unjali Malhotra Join Me Sunday Night to Discuss Pelvic Floor Issues! – 2013
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Spending time outdoors with family
- Cyclotrons biking
Submitted Dec. 19, 2014
Submitted Nov. 11, 2014
Submitted Jan. 16, 2010
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.