Dr. Mark Hill
Practicing in: To be updated
#9 of 102 Cosmetic Surgeons / Plastic Surgeons in Vancouver, British ColumbiaLanguages:
My goal is to provide state of the art reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in a caring and understanding way.
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Mark Hill is a Royal College Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in hand surgery, reconstructive microsurgery and aesthetic surgery. Apart from working at our False Creek Health Centre, he also practices reconstructive and aesthetic surgery at the Vancouver General Hospital and Pediatric Hand Surgery at BC Children’s Hospital. He also serves as an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of British Columbia.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1982 from the University of Saskatchewan, followed by the completion of his internship at St. Paul’s Hospital. He completed his Residency in General Surgery in 1985 and Residency in Plastic Surgery in 1985 at the Royal University Hospital. He obtained his Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery in 1987 at Saskatoon Surgicenter and Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery in 1988 at the Ralph K Davies Medical Center.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- His recent awards include
- Best Clinical Paper Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery
- Clinical Service Award for Outstanding service at SKMC Abu Dhabi
- AD Mackenzie Teaching Award- Department of Surgery UBC
- Bobbie Miller Excellence in Teaching Award- Vancouver General Hospital
- Medical Director of Burns and Plastic Surgery at Vancouver General Hospital
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada Examiner in Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Sun: Vancouver Surgeon Gives Hope to People Hunted for Their Body Parts – 2014
- Calgary Herald: Dr. Mark Hill, a Vancouver Plastic Surgeon who is Returning to Tanzania this Year to Perform Free Prosthetic Surgeries on People with Albinism who have Lost Limbs Due in Vicious Attacks – 2014
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted Jan. 27, 2015
Submitted Aug. 19, 2014
Submitted July 4, 2013
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.