Dr. Warren Latham
BIOGRAPHY | PROCEDURES PERFORMED | MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS | EDUCATION | ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS | HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS | MEDIA | HOBBIES & INTERESTS | REVIEWS
Dr. Warren Latham is a Royal College Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, with specialty interest in foot and ankle surgery, at our Toronto Surgical Centre. He is also a Fellowship Supervisor and Lecturer at the University of Toronto and Consultant for Altum Health.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 2001 from the University of British Columbia and completed his Residency in Orthopedic Surgery in 2006 from the University of Toronto. He has his Clinical Fellowship with Subspecialty in Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction; Primary and Revision Surgery and Subspecialty Interest in Foot and Ankle deformity correction and reconstruction from Toronto Western Hospital.
When he is not working, he enjoys rock climbing. He has 3 peer-reviewed journals.
- To be updated
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Recipient of
- 2004 Sopman Humanitarian Award
- 2000 Florence E Heighway Summer Research Award
- Fellowship Supervisor for the University of Toronto
- Lecturer at the University of Toronto
- Consultant for Altum Health
- 3 Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher
- Univeristy of Toronto Department of Surgery: Dr. Warren Latham Welcomes You to the 11th Biennial Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Symposium – 2013
- SMH News: Stevenson Welcomes Orthopaedic Surgeon – 2013
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- To be updated
Submitted April 12, 2015
I am less than a week post op and completely happy with my operation and Dr. Latham.
Submitted Jan. 7, 2015
Submitted Sept. 30, 2014
The reviews listed above are a small editorial sample of the many reviews available for this doctor on RateMDs.com at the time of publication. To view all reviews, and any more recent reviews please visit the RateMDs website as new reviews may be added at any time. Overall RateMD star rating is periodically updated and is subject to change over time. Centric Health and RateMDs are unable to guarantee the validity of user submitted reviews.